Thursday, July 30, 2009

20 things about me -

(the first 20 i think of)
1 - I'm left-handed
2 - I'm supposed to wear glasses. I'm actually pretty blind without them.
3 - I started playing the piano about ten years ago.
4 - At the moment i'm contemplating taking a arts media degree at unisa - all I have to do is convince myself that i'd be good enough for it.
5 - I love my german class.
6 - I wear a lot of grey for some reason.
7 - I'm half german.
8 - I'm going to live in Hamburg for 10 weeks at the end of this year, as the second part of an exchange.
9 - I've been single for almost a year.
10 - I favourite too many things on flickr.
11 - I procastinate a lot.
12 - I'm really claustrophobic.
13 - I love traveling, a lot.
14 - I think that happiness is the most important thing a person can have.
15 - I'm very introverted and very quiet when I first meet people.
16 - I sneeze wierd.
17 - I probably AM wierd.
18 - I can't wait to move in with my best friend.
19 - My hair is naturally blonde and curly.
20 - I don't seem to get much schoolwork done, ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment