Thursday, August 6, 2009

I'm obviously a true fan

If I can do this, haha :D
The first song from their new album is being released on the 31st! Srkjdjkdtkd :D

--- Using only song names from ONE ARTIST, cleverly answer these questions. Pass it on to 15 people you like and include me. You can't use the band I used. Try not to repeat a song title. It's a lot harder than you think! Repost as "my life according to (band name)" ---


Pick your Artist:
say anythinggg.

Are you a male or female:
shiksa.

Describe yourself:
i used to have a heart.

How do you feel:
all choked up.

Describe where you currently live:
where the hurt is.

If you could go anywhere, where would you go:
dreaming of manhattan.

Your favorite form of transportation:
slowly, through a vector.

Your best friend is:
colorblind.

You and your best friends are:
retarded in love.

What's the weather like:
alive with the glory of love.

Favorite time of day:
into the night.

If your life was a TV show, what would it be called:
it's a metaphor, fool.

What is life to you:
an orgy of critics.

Your last relationship:
we killed it.

Your fear:
rats.

What is the best advice you have to give:
total revenge.

Thought for the Day:
i will never write an obligatory song about being on the road and missing someone.

How I would like to die:
ants in my pants.

My soul's present condition:
no soul.

My motto:
that's that (do what we want).

No comments:

Post a Comment