Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Reasons I'm looking forward to November 22

- I'm going to learn what it's like to be on a plane for over 25 and
when I get there have it be yesterday
- I get to see Luisa again
- I get to meet Luisa's family
- I get to see Roman again, I hope
- Luisa's friend has an appartment which we can say we're sleeping at
and then go wherever we want
- German people are cute
- I've always wanted to know what it's like to live in a non-English
speaking country
- I'm going to have a white Christmas for the first time in my life
- I get to visit the Christmas Markets
- The fact that I don't know what to expect
- I don't have to see my family for 10 weeks
- Considering I'll be in one of the biggest cities in the world, they
presumably don't have the same problem that Adelaide has - everyone's
bored all of the time and hangs out at the same places every week
- The fact that I'll be in one of the largest cities in the world
- I won't have to worry about Adelaide's shitty small-town dramas
- I'm keen to be fluent in another language
etc etc etc

No comments:

Post a Comment