Saturday, October 3, 2009

last night I dreamt

that I was ... okay it's all sort of confusing and not in chronological order in my head.
But I was in jail for some reason, I think I was framed of murdering someone. And I was in a padded cell and a panel was trying to determine whether or not I was insane, but I was slamming myself into the walls and yelling because I was innocent so they thought I was crazy. So they put me in a white straight jacket and made me walk the halls of the prison to go to the car to go to the mental hospital. When I was walking through the prison, everyone else was wearing the bright orange prison uniform, and becuase I was in white everyone knew that I was crazy. And in my head I kept thinking about One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest, and how when I was in the mental hospital I would convince them not only of my sanity, but also my innocence. They walked me through the prison and to the lift where we stood and waited. While we were waiting for the lift, I saw a girl waiting for the lift next to me. I think she must have been my girlfriend, I told her I was sorry and that I'd come back really soon, and I kissed her on the cheek and then on her neck, but she looked really sad.
Then I was standing on a pier saying goodbye to my family and I hugged them all, then the next thing I knew I was on a plane being flown to the mental institution, lying on a bed facing the wall.

Then for some reason I was trying to find somebody who I knew could help me get out of the bad situation I was in (I'm not sure what the situation I was in was, except I'm pretty sure that I was on the run from either the prison or the government, or something). And the person I was looking for lived on a farm, so I was walking throughout the English countryside looking for her farm. I was pretty lost and confused and eventually I came across a group of people who were singing. One of the men came up to me and asked me what I was looking for, and I told him that I'm pretty sure it's called ...the something or something, I don't remember it now. And he said, oh yeah I know what you mean, and he gave me really extensive directions.

Hahahaha, lots of other things happened as well, but I can't really remember it well enough to put it in words .... something about a train station.

No comments:

Post a Comment